Typically neighborhoods above the “luxury” line are the ones that really need to worry about security. Here’s our top 5 picks for Saskatoon home security upgrades right now.
5 Neighborhoods That Need Security Now
- Furdale, Saskatoon – home to Saskatoon’s own Golf Club and with an average price of $1.5 Million you can bet they need security.
- Albert Park, Regina – while most visit here to see the dinosaurs with an average price of a home around $900K you can expect that home security needs to be improved!
- Arcola Esat, Regina – with a collection a trails, amenities, and golf you can expect that these homes are in need of some home security.
- Briarwood, Saskatoon – more of an actual neighborhood or subdivision, Briarwood features homes from the high $700’s
- Nutana Park, Saskatoon – located on the south side of Saskatoon, the homes can range all the way to the millions.
and just for fun, how about an Atlanta GA city?
Brookhaven, GA – This is an actual city that will be confused for Atlanta. With home prices as high as $2 million and no gates, you can expect that homes in Brookhaven GA have high security needs.